If you or your dependents live in the UH Quality Care Network service area, you must obtain care from a UH Quality Care Network provider to have your services covered by the plan. Out-of-network coverage is not offered. If your dependents live outside the UH Quality Care Network service area, they have in-network coverage through Anthem providers, and those providers can be located in the Anthem provider directory.
UH Quality Care Network Service Area
- Effective January 1, 2018 Ashland has been added as a county within the UH Quality Care Network service area.
- Starting in 2018 there are 10 counties within UH Quality Care Network service area: Ashland, Ashtabula, Cuyahoga, Erie, Geauga, Lake, Lorain, Medina, Portage and Summit.
- To search for providers, visit: www.hdplus.com/uhproviderdirectory.
UH Quality Care Network
- Over 1,300 UH-employed physcians
- Approximately 2,000 independent providers
- All UH inpatient facilities
- All UH outpatient treatment centers
- Two UH joint venture inpatient facilities
- Other convenient locations
- Non-UH affiliated facilities are not covered in UH Quality Care Network. For example, all surgeries must be conducted in a UH facility even if an independent provider was seen for care.
For Urgent Care and Emergency Care while traveling, use the Anthem providers to minimize your out-of-pocket expenses. Click here for more information.
In case of an emergency or urgent care situation, please notify Health Design Plus to ensure appropriate claim processing. Health Design Plus Support Line is 877-230-7045.